Niagara Wine Tour Package
Our Niagara Falls Wine Tour Package allows you to enjoy an afternoon visiting the Niagara Wine Region with one our expert tour guides. Once you hop aboard our luxurious bus you do not have to worry about a thing - except having fun and enjoying yourself. And the best part of all is we take care of all the driving so you don't have have to!
(Package available on-line only)
Your Howard Johnson Winery Tour Package Includes:
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodations ( all room types available )
- $25 Denny's Meal Vouchers for your 1st and/or 2nd night stay. Enjoy fresh cooked-to-order breakfasts, lunches or dinners at our Denny's Restaurant located directly on-site and open 24 hours. ( All Denny's menu items available 24 hours a day )
- One Meal Voucher for use at one of the following restaurants located directly on-site or across the street from the hotel.
- The Keg Steakhouse & Bar ( $40 value )
- TGI Fridays ( $35 value )
- Denny's ( $35 value )
- Two Adult fully narrated Half Day Wine Tour and Tastings
(11:30 am departure from the Howard Johnson Hotel) (Tour approx. 4.5 - 5 hours) Transportation, expert wine guide and tastings all included.
- First Stop: NIAGARA COLLEGE TEACHING WINERY AND BREWERY
Learn about Canada’s only teaching winery, as your knowledgeable wine guide leads your group through a structured wine tasting and sensory lesson in a private tasting area.
- Second Stop: KONZELMANN ESTATE WINERY
Enjoy a fully guided tour of the winery learning about the history dating back to 1893. During the tour you will get a chance to take in the breathtaking view across Lake Ontario and the Toronto skyline from their observation deck. To complete your experience you will indulge in a structured tasting of four wines.
- Third Stop: VILLAGE OF NIAGARA ON THE LAKE
Shopping and Lunch at leisure
Niagara-on-the-Lake, often called the loveliest town in Ontario, has a long and distinguished history. Site of the old village of Onghiara, it was settled at the close of the American revolution by Loyalists coming to Upper Canada. Stroll back through history and enjoy world class theater, fine dining, shopping, estate wineries, farm markets and historical sites.
- Fourth Stop: REIF ESTATES WINERY
One of Niagara-on-the-Lake’s founding family wineries, founded in 1982 by Ewald Reif and later acquired by nephew Klaus W. Reif. Today, Reif produces wines from their vineyard first planted in 1977. The winery boasts one of the most sophisticated, educational tasting room experiences in Niagara.
- Two Adult passes for two day transportation aboard the Visitor Transportation System linking the entire tourism industry. ( $20 value )