Niagara Wine Tour Package
Our Niagara Falls Wine Tour Package allows you to enjoy an afternoon visiting the Niagara Wine Region with one our expert tour guides. Once you hop aboard our luxurious bus you do not have to worry about a thing - except having fun and enjoying yourself. And the best part of all is we take care of all the driving so you don't have have to!
(Package available on-line only)
Your Howard Johnson Winery Tour Package Includes:
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodations ( all room types available )
- $25 Denny's Meal Vouchers for your 1st and/or 2nd night stay. Enjoy fresh cooked-to-order breakfasts, lunches or dinners at our Denny's Restaurant located directly on-site and open 24 hours. ( All Denny's menu items available 24 hours a day )
- One Meal Voucher for use at one of the following restaurants located directly on-site or across the street from the hotel.
- The Keg Steakhouse & Bar ( $40 value )
- TGI Fridays ( $35 value ) * hours based on seasonality
- Denny's ( $35 value )
Two Adult fully narrated Half Day Wine Tour and Tastings 11:25 am departure scheduled conveniently from the Howard Johnson Hotel Lobby. The tour is approximately 4 - 5 hours long and includes an expert wine guide and tastings.
KONZELMANN ESTATE WINERY - Enjoy a fully guided tour of the winery learning about the history dating back to 1893. During the tour you will get a chance to take in the breathtaking view across Lake Ontario and the Toronto skyline from their observation deck. To complete your experience you will indulge in a structured tasting of four wines.
VILLAGE OF NIAGARA ON THE LAKE - Niagara-on-the-Lake, often called the loveliest town in Ontario, has a long and distinguished history. Site of the old village of Onghiara, it was settled at the close of the American revolution by Loyalists coming to Upper Canada. Stroll back through history and enjoy world class theater, fine dining, shopping, estate wineries, farm markets and historical sites.
REIF ESTATES WINERY - One of Niagara-on-the-Lake’s founding family wineries, founded in 1982 by Ewald Reif and later acquired by nephew Klaus W. Reif. Today, Reif produces wines from their vineyard first planted in 1977. The winery boasts one of the most sophisticated, educational tasting room experiences in Niagara.
INNISKILLIN ESTATE WINERY - As Canada's original estate winery, they are an industry pioneer committed to the production of premium wines from quality grapes grown in Canada for over 35 years. You will have the opportunity to savour and compare two of their premium icewines.
- Two Adult passes for two day transportation aboard the Visitor Transportation System linking the entire tourism industry. ( $20 value )
**In rare situations, we may need to alter the itinerary outlined above due to unforeseen circumstances. In these rare cases, we reserve the right to replace the wineries that we are not able to make part of your experience with other renowned wineries. We guarantee that you will experience renowned wineries on your tour.