Niagara Falls Fallsview Waterpark Package
The Niagara Falls Waterpark package features- 125,000 square feet of family water fun, the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark towers over Niagara's premier Fallsview tourist district at eight stories in height. This water park offers sixteen thrilling water slides (some as high a six stories), two oversized adult-only whirlpools, massive indoor wave pool, year round sun deck, activity pool (featuring basketball and volleyball),mammoth "Beach House" Aqua Play Area, Tiny Tots Splash Park, full arcade and much more.
AND REMEMBER: KIDS 16 and UNDER STAY FREE!
KIDS 10 and UNDER EAT FROM $2.99 AT THE ON-SITE DENNY'S
(Package available online only)
Your Howard Johnson Hotel Fallsview Waterpark Package includes:
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodations. ( All room types available including our Family Suites )
- $25 Denny's Meal Vouchers for both your 1st and/or 2nd-night stay. Enjoy fresh cooked-to-order breakfasts, lunches or dinners at our Denny's Restaurant located directly on-site and open 24 hours.
( All Denny's menu items available 24 hours a day )
- Two adult admission passes to the Fallsview Waterpark good for the entire day.
- Two adult passes for two-day transportation aboard the new Visitor Transportation System linking our entire tourism industry. ($20 value)
Fallsview Waterpark Package
Maximize your stay with an exclusive Room and Attraction Package Rate!
1. What are the general Waterpark Rules?
Valid wrist bands are required for admittance into the waterpark and must be worn at all times. All children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the Guest Services desk.
Guests with physical disabilities, heart conditions, neck, back problems or are pregnant are NOT permitted to use the slides. Arms and hands should remain in the slide. No running, diving, standing or kneeling inside the slide. No zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal decorative pieces, wet suits, personal flotation devices, or life jackets are NOT allowed on the slides. Ensure eye glasses are secure.
2. What are the Waterpark Beach House Rules & Requirements?
- 1 rider per slide at one time
- Large Beach House Slides - 40” height requirement
- Small Beach House Slides - 36” height requirement
- Double Blue Beach House Slide - no height requirement
- Small Splashpad Slide - no height requirement
- All run outs (area of water that the slides end in) contain less than 8 inches of water.
- It is required that riders slide down on their backs with their hands firmly crossed against their chests with legs crossed at the ankles.
3. What are the Slide Tower Rules & Requirements?
- Toob Tower Slides
- Maximum 2 riders per slide at one time
- Height requirement of 42”
- Run out (area of water that the slides end in) contain 10-12 inches of water
- It is required that riders slide down in a seated position
- Extreme Racing Slides
- Maximum 1 rider per slide at one time
- Body Slides have a height requirement of 42”
- Body slide must be ridden on your back with hands firmly crossed against the rider's chest and legs crossed at the ankles
- Mat Slides have a height requirement of 48”
- Mat slide must be ridden head first with hands holding the handles of the mat
- Run out (area of water that the slides end in) contain 8-10 inches of water
4. What are the Jungle Beach Playland Rules & Requirements
- Children must be less than 48” in height to enter
- Guests must dry off before use
- A child or guardian must supervise children at all times
- Running and horseplay are not permitted in the Jungle Beach Playland area
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the Jungle Beach Playland area
5. What are the Age Requirements for the Waterpark?
Children are not permitted in the park under the age of 16 without an adult present. The adult must remain in the park while the children swim. Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult 16 years of age or older.
Wave Pool: Children under the age of six are not allowed to swim without adult supervision.
Outdoor Activity Pool: Children under 12 are not allowed to swim alone.
Horseshoe Hot Springs: Adults only, must be 16 years or older to enter. It is also strongly advised that guests with heart conditions, medical conditions or pregnant women not enter the hot springs.
6. Do I have to purchase a pass if I will not be using the park?
Everyone who enters the park must purchase a wristband and the wristband must be worn at all times. This includes adults who are not using the facilities and only supervising children.
7. Are towels available?
Yes, towels are supplied at no charge. If preferred, guests can bring towels into the park from home, but Hotel towels are not allowed.
8. Where can guests change?
There are men's and women's change rooms in the park. It is suggested that guest pack a small bag containing swimsuit, flip-flops and other personal items.
Family change rooms are also available for guests.
Day Locker Rentals
If you are planning a day at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, locker rentals that provide unlimited all day access are available for your convenience. Small lockers (14" h x 11" w x 14" deep) are available for $10 ($5 is a refundable deposit) and large lockers (17.5" h x 17.5" w x 17" deep) are available for $18 ($10 is a refundable deposit). Guests are encouraged to use these lockers to store items they will require during their day at the waterpark.
9. What can you wear in the park?
Proper bathing attire is required. Onlookers may wear street clothes although street shoes must be removed. Hotel dress code requires that guests are covered when traveling through the lobbies (shirt, shoes, etc.). No wet clothing may be worn in the hotel.
10. Are beach toys or life jackets available?
Beach balls and life jackets are available for hotel guests at no charge. For day pass park users beach balls are available for rent with a $10 deposit and life jackets are available for rent with a $20 deposit, deposits are returned when the life jacket and or beach ball is returned. Outside life jackets, pool noodles, floating baby chairs and floatation devices are not permitted in the park due to delicate PH balances.
11. Are tubes and mats available for use?
Yes, mats, tubes and double tubes are available at no charge.
12. How many lifeguards are on duty at one time?
The waterpark is required by law to have a minimum of 3 Lifeguards stations at the Wave Pool. Waterslides are staffed on the top and lower platforms on each side. All aquatic staff are trained in First Aid and CPR. Lifeguards are certified through the National Lifeguard Service (NLS).
13. What is the water/air temperature?
The water is heated to 84-86 degrees Fahrenheit, and air is maintained at 86 degrees.
14. If I forget something can I purchase it at the Park?
Yes, Guest Services at the water park property carries a variety of items. For example, towels, water shoes, water-proof cameras, goggles, and swim diapers.
15. Can I bring food and drinks into the park?
No, but there is the Planet Hollywood Beach Club cafe that offers small snacks and drinks.
16. Can I re-enter the park if I leave?
Yes, as long as you are still wearing your wristband.
17. Can I purchase additional passes if I have booked a waterpark package?
Yes, additional tickets are available at the Front Desk at a rate of $39.95 plus tax per guest, to a maximum of 2, per day.