Niagara Wine Tour Package
Our Niagara Falls Wine Tour Package allows you to enjoy an afternoon visiting the Niagara Wine Region with one of our expert tour guides. Once you hop aboard our luxurious bus you do not have to worry about a thing – except having fun and enjoying yourself. And the best part of all is we take care of all the driving so you don’t have have to!
(Package available online only)
Your Winery Tour Package Includes:
- Niagara Falls Hotel Accommodations
- $25 Denny’s Meal Voucher for each of the 1st and 2nd-night stay. Enjoy fresh cooked-to-order breakfasts, lunches or dinners at our Denny’s Restaurant located directly on-site and open 24 hours and serving all of our breakfast favourites anytime.
- One Meal Voucher for use at one of the following restaurants located directly on-site or across the street from the hotel.
- The Keg Steakhouse & Bar ($40 value)
- Denny’s ($35 value)
- Two Adult fully narrated Half Day Wine Tour and Tastings. 10:30 – 10:50 am departure scheduled conveniently from the Howard Johnson Hotel Lobby. The tour is approximately 4 – 5 hours long and includes an expert wine guide and tastings.
- Pillitteri Estates Winery – Pillitteri Estates Winery is a fully family run who has a lifelong commitment to winemaking. They are the world’s largest producer of icewine. Rooted in family tradition, Pillitteri Estates Winery has been at the forefront of growth and expansion that has brought Niagara-on-the Lake to the attention of the world. Join them in a tasting of excellent wines and cheese and visit the farm to market as well.
- Konzelmann Estate Winery – Enjoy a fully guided tour of the winery learning about the history dating back to 1893. During the tour, you will get a chance to take in the breathtaking view across Lake Ontario and the Toronto skyline from their observation deck. To complete your experience you will indulge in a structured tasting paired with Cheese & Charcuterie & Ice Wine Truffles.
- Village of Niagara On The Lake – 75 minutes to explore and enjoy Niagara-on-the-Lake, often called the loveliest town in Ontario, has a long and distinguished history. The site of the old village of Onghiara, it was settled at the close of the American Revolution by Loyalists coming to Upper Canada. Stroll back through history and enjoy world-class theatre, fine dining, shopping, estate wineries, farm markets and historical sites.
- Our third and fourth stop will include tasting style seminars with a flight of wine (3-4 premium wines per person) at two of our following partner wineries: Jackson-Triggs, Southbrook Vineyards, Inniskillin, Caroline Cellars, Pondview Estate Winery, Hinterbrook Winery, Lailey Vineyard, Rancourt Winery, Marynissen, Reif or Between the Lines Winery.
- Two Adult passes for two-day transportation aboard the WEGO Visitor Transportation System linking the entire tourism area.
Two Night Stays or More – Limited Time Only!
- $30 Meal Voucher for Outback Steakhouse
- Ice Wine Slushie tasting for two at The Ice House Winery
NOTE: In rare situations, we may need to alter the itinerary outlined above due to unforeseen circumstances. In these rare cases, we reserve the right to replace the wineries that we are not able to make part of your experience with other renowned wineries. We guarantee that you will experience renowned wineries on your tour.