Play Play Play! Niagara Falls Street Pianos
Enjoy playing the piano in Niagara Falls! Located in 14 various locations across the city from gazebos, public parks, a dog park, to markets. There are 14 pianos available for anyone to play and enjoy.
The pianos will be personalized and decorated by 14 adjudicated artists from across Niagara. Have fun and share your talent with others.
There is a contest for the best photo or video of the piano hosted by Niagara Falls Culture Canada.
Here is the list of locations:
- Niagara Falls Dog Park at Fireman's Park
- Niagara Institute of Music & Arts
- Paisley Janvary-Pool Pathway on the Millennium Trail
- Victoria Ave Public Library Front Entrance
- Ellis Park/Olympic Torch Trail
- Victoria Ave
- Main St. & Ferry St Transfer Point
- Canada One Outlets Food Court
- John N Allan Park
- McBain Community Centre
- Niagara Parks - Clock Tower at the Table Rock Bridge
- Fallsview Marriott Cliff - Overlooking the Falls
- Scotiabank Convention Centre
- Cummington Square Gazebo
See more events in Niagara Falls.